Skip to content
- Blessed is the home where prayer is said, because the Lord is present.
- Blessed is the home where the Lord’s day is kept holy, because those who live therein shall be happily united in heaven.
- Blessed is the family that seeks not evil diversions, because it enjoys Christian happiness.
- Blessed is the home where no cursing is heard, nor slander, where there is no bad reading, no intemperance, because it shall abound in blessings and peace.
- Blessed is the home where the babies are quickly baptized, because they will become inhabitants of heave.
- Blessed is the home in which the priest is quickly called to the sick ones, because infirmities shall be alleviated and death shall be blessed.
- Blessed is the home where Christian Doctrine is taught and loved, because in it faith shall be active and living.
- Blessed is the home where parents are consoled by numerous and obedient children and where children learn from their parents the filial fear of God.